The different spaces
From the Port of Sauzon
- Port Bellec and outer harbor: Strongly discouraged area by North East and East wind. Anchoring on anchors prohibited. Cross chains are present on the site.
- Front port: to starboard entering: 40 visitors places to couple (embossing on white buoys), monohull sailboats only max length 12.5 m. Draft max 2 m
- To port entering (E): No fishing area (danger). Buoys reserved for professionals and subscribers with submerged gear.
- Beaching port: Well-sheltered area recommended for all types of dinghies and keelboats beaching properly on hard bottoms.60 visitor places (embossing on red buoys numbered in pairs). Embossing on anchor authorized from the last line of buoys to the entrance of the basin of Pen Prad (about 50 places visitors).
- Pen-Prad Basin: Due to significant and dangerous silting, the basin is closed to visitors. For further information, contact the port office.
To report your arrival, contact the harbor master’s office of Sauzon VHF channel 9: + 33 (0) 2 97 31 63 40