- The T.G.V. Paris Montparnasse – Quimper line stops in Auray all year round in 2h40.
- The T.G.V. Paris Montparnasse – Rennes line, take the Rennes – Lorient connection and get off at Auray all year.
- SNCF information: 3635 or www.oui.sncf
In July and August,
Borrow the legendary “Corkscrew”.
- This summer train connects the Auray station to the Quiberon station and serves the stations of the peninsula along the sea. Forget the traffic jams and enjoy a train like no other that attracts half a million travelers every year.
- The Corkscrew connects Auray to the Quiberon Peninsula during the summer season. It runs every day in July and August, as well as on weekends from June 11 until September 11, 2022.
- Information and schedules
- TER: toll-free number 0 800 880 562 – Free service and call Monday through Friday from 6:15 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sundays and holidays from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.